At Iron Acton we are striving to be ‘a learning community committed to excellence’.
Our vision at Iron Acton is to inspire everyone within our learning community to achieve the best they can with the gifts they have been given within a culture of opportunity and challenge through commitment, faith and fun.
Trust, friendship, compassion, justice, truthfulness and hope.
- Provide and deliver high quality, inspirational and innovative teaching and learning
- achieve results that are amongst the best in the area
- foster a learning culture where the focus is on ambitious achievement for all
- enable all learners to embrace challenge in academic, creative and sporting areas and disciplines, above and beyond the National Curriculum.
- develop effective partnerships between staff, governors, parents and other professionals to provide high quality support that benefits the learning of the children.
- ensure inspirational and accountable leadership at all levels.
- offer a safe, happy and enabling environment, where everyone is valued, respected and feels confident.
- provide opportunities for children to learn about and respect the diversity of the wider world.
- encourage and celebrate links with our community.
- promote a positive attitude to healthy eating and lifestyle
- encourage the development of resilience, perseverance and confidence to prepare our children for the challenges of a rapidly changing world.
- promote Christian and British Values through our day to day experiences to ensure that they are at the heart of our school life.