123 456 789
New York, NY 90210
07:30 - 19:00
Monday to Friday
- have the opportunities to be the best they can be
- have high levels of oral communication
- be confident and motivated and embrace challenge
- persevere and be resilient in the face of difficulties
- use critical and creative thinking to solve problems
- work collaboratively and independently
- take responsibility for themselves and their learning
How we achieve them
- encouraging children to embrace challenge, which we believe is where they will learn best. We don’t want learning to be easy or too hard but just challenging enough.
- helping children to develop a range of strategies if they are unsure what to do.
- asking children to identify what helps them to learn and what gets in the way.
- facilitating helpful talk and developing effective learning conversations.
- aiming for learning to be a positive experience for every child at Iron Acton.