This is a good school.
- The Leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in this school and you have established yourself as a well-respected leader.
- You have excellent partnerships with parents and know your pupils and families well. Many parents speak highly of you.
- Pupils are polite and well-mannered and enjoy school. As a result, they demonstrate very positive attitudes to learning and are keen to achieve well.
- Pupils consistently achieve well at the end of Early years and in Year 1. Strong teaching in Key stage 2 has led to further improvements in outcomes over time. Year 6 are consistently above or online with pupils nationally.
- Governors are skilled, have a clear understanding of the schools main priorities, and are committed to supporting the school collaboratively.